DIY: Spring Time Tassels
1/3 yard of orange polka dot fabric
1/3 yard of coral flower fabric
1/3 yard of cream lace
24 inch rope
- Lay fabric out. Measure 2 ½ inches wide.
- Cut into strips.
- Repeat on all fabric.
- Stack one of each type of fabric on top of each other. All facing up. Coral, Lace, and then orange.
- Lay face down, fold in half over rope.
- Repeat with more sets until rope is full.
- Use leftover lace to cut strips to tie with, ½ inch wide. Tie just under the fold by the rope.
- Pull it tight.
- Repeat on all tassels.
- Cut four slits on each tassel. Repeat on all. Hang it up.
Last Thursday Ruche released their Spring & Summer Guide. They filled their little magazine with DIY projects from their customers and readers. I was fortunate enough to have my DIY Tassels featured! Here is the tutorial again! I hope you enjoy and take the time to create a little tassel banner for your summer entertaining!